Missing Functionality/issues

4 months ago

i like the look but there's a few things that are missing:

• Firstly, there's no calendar, I can't look forward or backwards onto certain dates.
  • I cant click on the tasks to see what date they're scheduled for
  • i can't see what is tasked for today
  • when you schedule a breed you already have weighing, birth, butcher tasks but you don't know if it'll turn out to be a skip or not.
  • it doesn't allow you to change the tasks or times when you schedule a breed. not important for nest box or expected birth of litter, but what if I want to weight them weekly? What happens if the litter is early/late? what if i want to send them to a butcher after a different time period?
  • expected birth tasks and actual birth tasks have to have a distinction
  • you can't undo an archive, what happens if i've mistakenly archived the wrong rabbit?
  • under 'schedule task' it won't allow me to schedule tasks

I'm looking to use software for a commercial rabbitry, i'm going to have over 20 000 new kits to deal with on a monthly basis, this needs to be more streamlined. currently this software does not make things easier for me, but adjust it a little better and you can attract the commercial breeding crowd.

Write a reply.

1 comments

mohamed saed

mohamed saed

4 months ago

thanks for the feedback, we value our customer's experience with the software and want to provide the best we can. we will incorporate the points you addressed in the development and hope to get some of them to all in the next series of updates. please if you see anything else let us know.